The How on Visas for NZ Passports Holders to South Africa
So to get a Visa for SA I have given a step by step process below and a link to the correct form. So here we go:
Using the following link you can download and print the application form. http://www.southafrica-newyork.net/homeaffairs/PDF/Visitor's%20Visa%20Application%20Form%20(DHA-84)%20(Form%2011)%20(June%2019,%202014).pdf
1. Passport must be valid for 30 days beyond stay. Passport to contain 2 blank visa pages
2. Application form one per person to be completed in black ink and CAPITAL LETTERS.
3. Travel itinerary with return and onward travel
4. 2 x passport photos
5. Proof of funds. Proof of accommodation or letter of invitation from private person and copy of hosts utility bill
Tourist visas - letter from applicant advising dates of entry and exit and reason for travel
Business Visa - business letter from sending and receivng companies
6. Yellow Fever certificate if coming from a yellow fever infected area
7. Courier Pack for return of passport when visa issued
8. If you are in wellington Application to be made in person at the High Commisssion in Wellington, Level 7, State Insurance Building, 1 Willis St, Wellington 6011
or if you are in Auckland application to
10. Parents can apply for children under 18 years of age
If you are transiting South Africa to neighbouring countries of Botswana, Lesotho, Mozambique, Namibia, Swaziland and Zimbabwe a visa IS REQUIRED!
MAXIMUM STAY - 90 days
Visa Validity - 3 months from date of issue
Consulate fee : NZD 95 per person payable with a bank cheque only
Processing time : 5- 10 days
Things may change but I will keep you posted. Happy travels everyone.
- Category: Out of the ordinary
- Price from: $95 / Person
- Book By: December 31, 2017